Cello String Combinations
Cello string combinations offer the best of both worlds
for cellists. Just like there are no two exactly the
same people, there are no exactly the same cellos. One
brand doesn't fit all. If you don't know what types
of combinations to choose, ask your colleague or teacher.
Ask them why they choose that as well. If they use one
particular string because their A is too bright, (but
yours if fine) no need to go that route.
Cello String Combination ideas:
- Spirocore Tungsten C, Spirocore Tungsten G, Larsen
D (solo) and Larsen cello A (solo)
- Spirocore Tungsten C, Chromcor D and G, Larsen A
- Spirocore silver C, silver G, and Larsen D and A
- Helicore C and G, Evah Pirazzi D and A
- Evah Pirazzi C and G, Larsen D and A
Whether you purchase cello strings by the set, or in
combinations, the order will be shipped promptly.